Sweet Potato Chips
- 2-3 small sweet potatoes
- 1 T olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 275ºF.
- 2.Wash and scrub your sweet potatoes well, and them dry with a clean dish towel.
- If you have a mandolin, position it to 1/16 inch thickness, and slice sweet potatoes into rounds. If you don’t have a mandolin use a very sharp knife and cut rounds equally thin. It’s important to make sure the rounds are equally thin so that they crisp evenly in the oven.
- Using a basting brush, lightly brush each round with olive oil on each side and place on 2 baking sheets, making sure not to overlap the potatoes. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Allow the chips to sit for 10 minutes to allow them to crisp up.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.