Keto Crispy Chicken with Cheese Sauce
- 1 lb. boneless chicken thigh
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil to fry
- 1 cup almond yogurt
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Cut the boneless chicken thigh into slices then set aside.
- Crack the egg then place in a bowl.
- Season the egg with black pepper then stir until incorporated.
- Dip the sliced chicken in the beaten egg then roll in the almond flour. Make sure that the chicken is completely coated with almond flour.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat then pour olive oil into the pan.
- Once the oil is hot, put the chicken in the frying pan and fry until both sides of the chicken are lightly golden brown and the chicken is completely cooked.
- Place the crispy chicken on a serving dish.
- In the meantime, place almond yogurt, grated cheddar cheese, and mustard in a saucepan then bring to a simmer over very low heat.
- Stir the sauce until incorporated then remove from heat.
- Drizzle the cheese sauce over the chicken then serve.
- Enjoy warm!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.