Baked Parsnip Fries with Paleo Ketchup
- 4 parsnips
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- 2 to 4 T tomato purée or passata
- 2 to 4 t coconut sugar, or honey or maple syrup
- 1 t paprika
- 1 t mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Chop the ends off the parsnips. Slice into thin strips.
- Add the parsnips to an oven-proof baking dish. Drizzle the parsnips with a little olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. The time will vary on the size of the parsnip fries and your type of oven.
- While the fries are baking, make the tomato sauce. Add the tomato purée or passata to a bowl. Add the coconut sugar and stir together. For more of a kick, add the paprika and mixed herbs to the sauce.
- Once the parsnip fries are ready, remove from the oven and serve. Enjoy the fries dipped into the ketchup
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.