- 1 cup chopped English Walnuts
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup Xylitol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1½ Almond Flour
- 1½ tsp Guar Gum
- 3 large Eggs (Whole)
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 325°F. Toast walnuts on a sheet pan for 8-10 minutes, cool and then coarsely chop. Set aside.
- Line a 13-by-9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil extending 2 inches over both short sides of pan. Grease foil and set aside.
- Whisk butter, xylitol, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl. In another bowl whisk almond flour, guar gum, baking powder and cinnamon together. Stir into butter mixture until well combined. Stir in walnuts. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Bake until puffed and set, and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (top will not be browned), 40 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Let stand until set, about 1 hour. The recipe can be prepared up to this point, covered with plastic wrap and stored at room temperature overnight.
- Firmly gripping the foil on both ends, lift blondies out of pan, and place on work surface. Cut into 12 pieces and serve.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.