- ½ cup whole Almonds
- 4 tbsp Xylitol
- 3 large Egg Whites
- ½ tsp Pure Almond Extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp Coconut Cream
- Heat oven to 200°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a food processor, chop nuts with xylitol until nuts are finely ground.
- In a large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add the coconut cream, almond extract and cinnamon beating until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in nut mixture.
- With a spoon, drop 8 evenly spaced mounds onto prepared baking sheet. Make a depression in center of each with the back of the spoon. Bake meringues on center oven rack 1½ hours, until golden and very dry. Turn off oven and let meringues dry in oven until cool. Carefully peel meringues off foil.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.