Keto Garlic Roasted Brocollini and Asparagus
- 20 spears asparagus
- 8 pieces broccolini
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Zest of ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 575Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the ends off of the broccolini and asparagus.
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix well.
- Place asparagus and broccolini on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle the olive oil mixture on and massage into the vegetables, especially the broccolini florets.
- Roast for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.