Keto Pumpkin Spice Fruit Dip
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 8 ounces greek cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ tbs. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tbs. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a large bowl mix together pumpkin puree, greek yogurt, protein powder, and seasonings with a spoon.
- Add softened cream cheese and vanilla to the pumpkin mixture, beat with a hand mixer until thick and well combined.
- Chill in refrigerator until just prior to serving. Serve with preferred fruit!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.