Keto Roasted Cod with Garlic Butter and Bok Choy
- 2 (8-ounce) cod fillets
- 1/4 cup (1⁄2 stick) butter thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 ⁄2 pound baby bok choy halved lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Make a large pouch from aluminum foil and place the cod inside. Top with slices of butter and the garlic, evenly divided.
- Tuck the bok choy around the llets. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Close the pouch with the two ends of the foil meeting at the top, so the butter remains in the pouch.
- Place the sealed pouches in a baking dish. Put the dish in the preheated oven, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the llets.
- Remove the dish from the oven and check the llets for doneness.
- Serve immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.