Keto Ranch Burger Salad
- 12 ounces ground beef
- 1½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup red onions
- Shape the ground beef into 3, ¼-inch patties. Season them with salt, pepper and the Cajun seasoning.
- Cook the patties in a pan on medium-high heat and 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Whisk all the ingredients together. Add the almond milk slowly until you reach the desired consistency.
- Serve the burger patties on a bed of lettuce with sliced onion, sliced tomatoes, cheese and salad dressing to taste.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.