Keto Mini Breakfast Quiche
- ½ large cooking onion medium dice
- 2 tsp ghee
- 2 T finely diced sun-dried tomato
- 4 Mediterranean dried black olives
- 6 eggs
- ¼ C heavy cream
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F
- Melt ghee in a skillet over medium-high heat, add the diced onion and turn the heat under the pan down to medium. Sauté the onion until translucent and lightly caramelized (about 5 minutes).
- While the onions are cooking prepare a muffin pan (6 individual cups) with a light coating of coconut oil.
- Remove the olive meat from the pits and chop coarsely. Discard the pits.
- Divide the caramelized onions, chopped black olives, and diced sun-dried tomatoes evenly amongst the six muffin cups.
- Whisk the 6 eggs together with the heavy cream, salt, and pepper and pour over the ingredients already distributed in the 6 muffin cups, dividing the egg mixture evenly.
- Place on the middle rack of the pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the egg has set and a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the middle of one of the muffin cups. Let cool for a few minutes and then slip the mini quiches out of the muffin cups and onto a plate.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.