Taco Lettuce Wraps
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 4 large butter lettuce leaves collard green leaves, or coconut flour wraps
- 1/2 cup grass-fed cheddar cheese for serving
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions for serving
- 1/2 cup guacamole for serving
- 1/2 cup grass-fed sour cream or coconut milk kefir, for serving
- On a skillet, heat the coconut oil on high and add the beef and cook for 20 minutes until fully cooked through. After about 10 minutes of cooking, season with the coconut aminos, cumin and coriander and cook the beef until cooked through. Transfer the beef to a serving bowl.
- Serve the beef with the lettuce wraps, onion, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream.