Keto Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- 1 head fresh cauliflower chopped into small florets
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 Cooking spray for baking pan
- 1⁄2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season with 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt. Carefully drop the cauliflower into the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain thoroughly, and place the florets on paper towels to soak up any remaining moisture. Put the cauliflower in a large bowl and set aside.
- To a large skillet over medium heat, add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Whisk in the cream cheese until smooth. Add the Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and garlic. Whisk until the cheeses melt, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the cheese sauce from heat and pour over the cauliflower. Stir to coat the florets evenly. Sprinkle with the remaining 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt and the pepper.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.