Keto Breakfast Egg Cake
- 6 free-range eggs
- 1 ¼ cups almond or coconut milk unsweetened
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup water
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and salt.
- Grease with olive oil a baking dish, and pour the egg mixture.
- Pour the water into the inner pot of your Instant Pot, and insert the trivet or steamer basket.
- Place the baking dish on the top of the trivet.
- Lock lid into place and set on the MANUAL setting for 5 minutes.
- Use Quick Release - turn the valve from sealing to venting to release the pressure.
- Once all of the pressure releases the steam will no longer come out of the vent and you’ll be able to open the lid.
- Transfer cake on a serving platter and serve immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.