Noodle-less Butternut Squash Lasagna
- 1 lb ground grass-fed beef
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1 x 28oz jar tomato sauce
- 1 T extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 T sundried tomatoes, diced with oil drained
- 2 basil leaves
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Peel the butternut squash and slice in half. Remove the seeds with a spoon. Slice both halves in half width wise. Slice each section into thin slices, lengthwise.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Bring a large saucepan to medium heat. Add extra virgin olive oil, garlic and onion.
- Once onions are translucent, add the meat, salt, pepper and basil. Cook until meat is browned.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and marinara to the pan.
- To assemble the lasagna, place 2-3 tablespoons of the sauce on the bottom of a 9”x13” baking pan.
- Layer with slices of butternut squash so they overlap slightly. Add a layer of meat and sauce to cover the squash.
- Repeat step 7 until there is no more squash or sauce left, about 3 layers.
- Bake in the oven 60 minutes uncovered at 375°ºF.
- Remove from the oven, slice into 6 pieces and serve immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.