Paleo Korean BBQ Pork
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- ½ yellow onion, sliced into ¼ inch rings
- 4 green onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3 T minced fresh ginger root
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup gluten-free sriracha
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 T coconut palm sugar
- 2 T coconut aminos
- 2 T crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ t black pepper
- 2 T coconut oil, for pan-searing only
- Slice the pork tenderloin into ¼ inch slices, and set aside.
- Slice the yellow and green onions and mince the garlic and ginger.
- In a large ziplock bag, combine all the ingredients, except the coconut oil, and shake gently to combine. Place the bag in the refrigerator and allow the pork to marinate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- To grill: Preheat your grill to high heat. Place the tenderloin slices on the grill in batches and cook for about 2 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink. Be careful not to let them burn, they cook fast. Once fully cooked, transfer the pork to a serving plate and set aside to cook the remaining pork.
- To pan-sear: Preheat a large skillet and coconut oil over a medium-high heat. Add the pork slices in batches, cooking about 2 minutes per side.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.