Keto Spinach Bacon Sauté with Avocado Mint Soup
For the spinach bacon sauté
- 5 oz thick bacon or pancetta, diced
- 1 lb spinach
- Pepper to taste
For the avocado mint soup
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup coconut milk, chilled (from cartons or diluted canned coconut milk)
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- Cook the diced bacon in a frying pan.
- Add in the spinach and cook on medium heat until the spinach is wilted.
- Then make the avocado mint soup.