Keto Pork Chops with Green Apple Radish Salsa and Broccoli Slaw
For the pork chops
- 2 pork chops or pork loin steaks or pork tenderloin strips approx. 3/4 lb of meat
- 1/4 green apple diced small
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 2 radishes diced small
- 1/2 lime juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard to serve with
- Coconut oil to cook with
For the broccoli slaw
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 green onion
- 1/2 broccoli
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1.5 Tablespoons coconut mayo (or olive oil mayo)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the salsa by dicing the apple, radish, and bell pepper and combining together. Add lime juice.
- Pan fry the pork chops in coconut oil.
- After the pork chops are done, sit them on a plate while you make the broccoli slaw.
- Serve the pork chops with the salsa, mustard, and broccoli slaw.
As an option for the salsa, before cooking the pork chops, add the salsa to pan with coconut oil and saute it for a few minutes.
I prefer the salsa for this recipe slightly cooked, plus you’re already eating the raw slaw, so a little cooked apple radish salsa won’t hurt!
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.