This may seem like an odd combination, but trust me…this vegan fajita is tasty and filling!
For phase two and three, omit tortillas and serve over rice.
Sweet Potato, Cauliflower, and Tofu Fajita
- 1 tablespoon of coconut or olive oil
- 2-3 medium sized sweet potatoes thinly sliced into ½-inch pieces
- ½ head cauliflower thinly sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion coarsely chopped
- 1 package of firm tofu cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼-½ cup of teriyaki sauce our favorite is Soy Vay*
- Juice from 1 lime
- Water as necessary to prevent scorching
- Whole wheat or corn tortillas
- Salsa shredded cheese, fresh avocado slices as optional toppings
- In a large pot, saute onions for 5-7 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes, cauliflower, teriyaki sauce and lime juice. Stir frequently to prevent scorching. Add small amount of water if needed. Cook until veggies are tender. Add the tofu and cover and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Spoon filling onto tortillas or over rice and serve with salsa, cheese (optional) and sliced avocado for topping.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.