Keto Curried Chicken
- 4 C boneless chicken thighs 1'' cubes
- ½ C onion medium dice
- 1 T curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1⁄3 C coconut oil
- ½ cauliflower head (6” – 8” diameter), cut into flowerets
- 14 oz. coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil
- Melt ½ of the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok-style pan over medium high heat. Add onions and stir-fry for one or two minutes until they soften.
- Sprinkle in the curry, basil and minced garlic while continuing to stir-fry for one minute more.
- Add chicken cubes and stir-fry for about 5 minutes. Make sure all chicken chunks are browned nicely. The internal temperature of the chunks will be 165 F when they are cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Melt the remaining coconut oil and add the cauliflower flowerets to the same pan. Stir-fry over medium high heat for 2 minutes then add the coconut milk. Simmer for 5 minutes then return the chicken cube mixture back into the pan. Heat through while stirring. Serve garnished with sprigs of fresh basil.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.