Keto Meatball Soup
- ½ medium onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lard Seasoning salt to taste
- 6 cups beef Rich Stock
- 1 carrot chopped (optional)
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 3 cups cabbage chopped into 1” cubes
- 1½ cups broccoli or cauliflower stems, peeled
- and chopped or chopped zucchini
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ teaspoon marjoram dried
- ⅛ teaspoon fennel/anise seed
- ½ tablespoon parsley
- Salt and lemon pepper to taste
- 48 1” Marvelous Meatballs
- In a 5-quart pot with a lid, cook the onion and the garlic in the lard with seasoning salt until they are beginning to become slightly golden, for about 10 minutes. Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the meatballs, cover the pot, and simmer while preparing the meatballs, for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the meatballs. Bake them on a baking sheet for about 15 minutes. Add the cooked meatballs to the soup and simmer covered for another 20 minutes.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.