- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ yellow onion
- ½ garlic clove
- 10 oz ground beef
- 1 ½ tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- ¼ cup water
KETO PASTA OR LASAGNA SHEETS
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 ½ tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 1 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- ¼ cup shredded cheese
- 1 Tbsp of grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Start with the ground beef mixture, perhaps even the day before, for a more flavorful result.
- Peel and finely chop onion and garlic and fry in olive oil until soft Add the ground beef and fry until golden Add tomato paste and spices.
- Stir thoroughly and add water Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and let simmer for at least 15 minutes or until most of the water has evaporated Since the lasagna sheets used here don't soak up as much liquid as regular ones, the mixture should be quite dry.
- Meanwhile, make the lasagna sheets according to instructions below.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C) Mix shredded cheese with sour cream and most of the Parmesan cheese Reserve a bit for topping Add salt and pepper and stir in the parsley.
- Place lasagna sheets and pasta sauce in layers in a greased smaller baking dish.
- Spread the creme fraiche mixture and the remaining Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the lasagna has a nicely browned surface Serve with a green salad and your favorite dressing.
- Preheat the oven to 300° F (150° C) Add eggs, cream cheese and salt to a medium sized bowl and mix into a smooth batter Continue to whisk while adding in the ground psyllium husk powder, a little at a time Let sit for a few minutes.
- Spread the batter on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper using a spatula Place another parchment paper on top and flatten with a rolling pin until the batter is at least 13" x 18" (33 x 45 cm) You can also divide into two batches and use another baking sheet for an even thinner pasta.
- Let both pieces of parchment paper remain in place Bake for about 10-12 minutes Let cool and remove the paper, slice into sheets that fit your baking dish.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.