Keto Argentine Cookie and Caramel Sandwiches
For 12 Pieces of Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup erythritol or carob
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups fine ground blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream or coconut cream
- ½ cup erythritol or carob
- 1 tbsp nut butter (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sweetener until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla and salt and beat to combine.
- Add in the almond flour and mix until well incorporated then use a spatula to smooth it out.
- Transfer the dough to a piece of parchment paper and roll into a log.
- Wrap it up and let cool in the fridge to harden for one hour In the meantime, let's prepare the caramel!
- In a small sauce pot or skillet on medium heat melt the butter or ghee until browned.
- Add in cream and sweetener and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to medium low and stir occasionally until the sweetener is dissolved and the liquid is thick and sticky and easily coats a spoon inserted in the mix.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.