Keto Prosciutto and Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3/4 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 slices prosciutto chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 small button mushrooms stemmed, gills removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream. Add the prosciutto, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spoon equal amounts of the cream cheese and prosciutto mixture into the mushrooms.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, arrange the mushrooms, cream-cheese-side up. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Cool for 1 to 2 minutes before serving.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.