Keto Cheese & Tomato Meatball Mouthfuls
- 16 oz minced beef.
- 14 oz tomatoes (canned).
- 8 oz fresh spinach.
- 5 oz goats cheese.
- 2 oz butter.
- 2 oz parmesan (grated).
- 1 large egg.
- 3 tbsp olive oil.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- ½ tsp onion powder.
- ½ tsp black pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix beef, egg, parmesan, garlic, onion powder and black pepper together. Make into balls.
- In a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and fry the meatballs until browned all over.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In another frying pan, melt the butter and fry spinach for 2 minutes. Add spinach to meatballs.
- Put on a serving plate and crumble over goats cheese.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.