Sweet Potato Paleo Chili
- 2 medium to large sweet potatoes, chopped into cubes
- Handful of button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 large, peeled tomatoes
- ½ to 1 T chili powder
- 1 t cayenne
- 2 t smoked paprika
- 2 t mixed herbs
- 1 t black pepper
- Optional topping: sliced spring, green onions
- Add the peeled tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, sweet potatoes, herbs and spices to a big saucepan on a medium to high heat.
- Stir everything together, then add water until it’s just above the entire mix. Stir again.
- Leave to cook on a medium to high heat for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the chili to see if it needs more water, adding as the liquid reduces.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cooked and the chili reaches a rich consistency, serve with dinner.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.