Keto Mushroom & Cauliflower Grits
- 6 ounces baby Portobello mushrooms sliced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 588 g cauliflower chopped
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F, then lay the mushrooms and walnuts on a lined cookie sheet, sprinkle with garlic, paprika, rosemary, salt, and olive oil, Bake for 15 minutes
- Place the cauliflower in a food processor, pulse until fine
- Steam the cauliflower until tender with the water
- Add half and half to the cauliflower, cook on low until the cream is warm
- Add the cheese and butter to the cauliflower mixture, stir until creamy
- Pour the cauliflower “grits” into a bowl and top with mushrooms
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.