Keto Peppers Stuffed with Artichoke & Spinach
- 1 package frozen spinach thawed, well-drained, and chopped
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 assorted bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 6 oz. cream cheese softened
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- kosher salt
- Lightly grease a baking pan and preheat oven to 400oF.
- With cut side up, place bell peppers on prepared pan. Season with pepper and salt. Drizzle olive oil on top of peppers.
- Mix well garlic, mayo, sour cream, parmesan, ½ cup mozzarella, cream cheese, spinach, artichoke hearts, and chicken in a large bowl. Season with pepper and salt. Mix well. Evenly divide mixture into bell pepper cavities.
- Evenly top each pepper with remaining mozzarella and pop in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until peppers are tender and cheese has melted.
- To serve, garnish with chopped parsley.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.