Keto Flax Tortillas
Servings: 10 Tortillas
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup flax meal packed
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husks whole
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water lukewarm,
- 2-4 tablespoons if the dough is too dry
- 2 tablespoons butter for greasing the pan
- In a large bowl combine flax meal, coconut flour, almond flour, salt, and psyllium husks.
- Add the ground chia seeds, and stir until well-incorporated.
- Slowly add the water, and mix with your hands until the dough begins to form (if needed, add a few more tablespoons of water).
- Allow the dough to rest in the refrigerator for up to one hour.
- Remove from the fridge, and cut the dough into 6 equal pieces.
- Place a piece of the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and roll out until the dough is very thin.
- Use an 8-inch lid or bowl to cut out the tortillas. Repeat with the remaining dough and the cut-offs until you get 10 tortillas.
- Grease a large pan with butter, and place over medium heat. One at a time, place the tortillas in the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Fiber: 8g