Keto Wild Mustard Greens with Eggs
- 1 lb of wild mustard greens or any other greens
- 4 large eggs
- 2 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup butter
- Clean and chop the greens. Boil greens in large pot plenty of salted water for 10-15 minutes to reduce bitterness, till the water is bright green.
- Drain the greens in a colander.
- Heat the butter in a deep frying skillet and sauté the greens for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs with salt and pepper and pour the eggs over the greens.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes; stir occasionally.
- Serve warm.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.