keto Bacon Butter
- 4¼ oz. butter
- 2 shallots
- 2 oz. bacon
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- Peel and chop the shallots finely. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Fry shallots and bacon in 1 tablespoon of butter for about 5 minutes.
- Let cool and combine with the rest of the butter, tomato paste and finely chopped basil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Form the butter into a roll in parchment paper or store in a small bowl. Put in the fridge for about half an hour so that it solidifies.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.