Keto Everything Bagels
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 ½ cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 ounces cream cheese cubed
- 1 tablespoon butter melted (for brushing bagels with)
- 2 large eggs Poppy seeds Dried minced onion Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400˚Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese. Stir frequently.
- Stir the melted cheese mixture, into the flour mixture and add the eggs one at a time.
- Knead with your hands until a dough forms (the dough will be very sticky).
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Roll a long log with each part, and join the ends to make a bagel shape. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Brush top of bagels with melted butter, and sprinkle with poppy seeds, dried onion, and sea salt.
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes until the bagels are firm and golden.
- Allow bagels to cool before serving.
Calories: 397kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 21gFat: 33gFiber: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!