Keto Fried Halloumi Cheese with Mushrooms
- 5 1/3 oz mushrooms
- 5 1/3 oz halloumi cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 5 green olives
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (Optional)
- Rinse and trim the mushrooms, and cut or slice.
- Heat up a hearty dollp of butter in a frying pan where you can fit both halloumi cheese and mushrooms.
- Fry the mushrooms on medium heat for 3-5 minutes until they are golden brown Season with salt and pepper.
- If necessary, add more butter and fry the halloumi for a couple of minutes on each side Stir the mushrooms every now and then Lower the heat towards the end Serve with olives.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.