- 24 oz Coconut Cream
- 15 oz Canned pumpkin (no salt)
- ⅔ cup Xylitol
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ginger (Ground)
- 3 large Eggs (Whole)
- Heat oven to 325°F. Spray an 8×3-inch deep cake pan with coconut oil cooking spray. Line bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper; spray paper; set aside.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat coconut cream until smooth. Add pumpkin purée, xylitol, vanilla, cinnamon and ginger; beat until smooth.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, just until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan. Place cake pan in a deep roasting pan and carefully pour in enough boiling water into roasting pan to reach halfway up sides of cake pan. Bake 42-45 minutes, until cake is just set in center. Turn off oven, open door and let stand in oven 15 minutes. Remove cake pan from water bath and transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Run a knife around edge of cake, cover and refrigerate until chilled (4 hours or overnight).
- To remove cake from pan, dip bottom of pan into hot water for just a few seconds to loosen. Place serving platter over top and invert. Remove pan and peel off paper. Garnish with mint and pecans, if desired.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.