Keto Green Chili Squid Black Pepper
- ½ lb. fresh squids
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sliced shallots
- ¼ cup chopped green chili
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Remove the squid ink and cut the squids into rings.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into the skillet.
- Once the oil is hot, stir in minced garlic and sliced shallots then sauté until wilted and aromatic.
- Next, add the squid to the skillet and sauté until just wilted.
- Pour coconut milk over the squids then cook until the liquid is completely absorbed into the squids.
- Add chopped green chili, coconut aminos, and black pepper to the skillet then stir until the squids are completely seasoned and cooked through.
- Remove the squids from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.