Keto Grilled Lamb Kebabs
- 1½ lbs lamb
- 5 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoon oregano, chopped
- 1½ tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1½ tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1½ tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine together olive oil, red pepper flakes, lemon zest, pepper, salt, garlic, oregano, parsley, mint, and rosemary.
- Now add lamb pieces into the bowl and mix well and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill medium-high heat.
- Thread the lamb chunks onto skewers and grill for 10 minutes. Turn once.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.