Keto Frittata with Fresh Spinach
- 1.5 slice of diced bacon or chorizo
- 1 tsp butter for frying
- 2 cups of fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tbsp shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C)
- Fry the bacon in butter on medium high heat until crispy Add the spinach and stir until wilted Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together and pour into a greased baking dish (9 x 9 inches) or in individual ramekins.
- Add the bacon, spinach and cheese on top and place in the middle of the oven Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set in the middle and golden brown on top
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.