Oven-Baked Tomato Chips
- 2 lbs plum tomatoes (sliced to ½” thickness)
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 T fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 2 t nutritional yeast
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 250ºF, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes and olive oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Gently toss to coat.
- Place tomato slices on parchment paper. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and chopped basil.
- Bake for 6-8 hours. Since oven times may vary, check your tomatoes after 4 hours. If you want a juicier tomato, remove from oven after 6 hours. If you like a chewier tomato, bake the full 8 hours. Allow tomatoes to cool for about 2 hours. Store in an airtight container.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.