Keto Lemon Ricotta Cake
Servings: 12 people
- ½ stick of butter room temperature
- ½ cup granulated Swerve
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Zest from 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Confectioners Swerve optional
- Preheat oven to 325°Line an 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter, almond extract, and granulated Swerve with an electric mixer.
- Add ricotta cheese, lemon zest, and lemon juice and continue mixing.
- Slowly add 1 egg at a time to the mixture, beating after each one to incorporate them separately.
- Mix ⅓ of the dry ingredients at a time until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes. Remove from the pan and top with Confectioners Swerve, if desired, and serve!
Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 2g