The bromelain in pineapple reduces chronic inflammation. Research from the University of Southampton in the UK looked at the analgesic effects of bromelain, an enzyme found in pineapple used to reduce swelling and inflammation. The studies concluded that this enzyme was comparable to or even more effective than NSAID painkiller drugs for managing the pain of osteoarthritis. Other studies have also found that bromelain could be even more effective than prescription anti-inflammatory drugs for various types of pain.
- 1 pineapple peel crown and scraps
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 knob ginger
- Water enough to cover the peels
- Place pineapple skins, cinnamon and ginger into medium pot and cover with water.
- Heat on medium-low, then allow it to simmer for about 25 minutes.
- Turn heat off and cover pot with lid, allowing it to infuse for 20 more minutes.
- Strain into jar and place in the fridge until cold, or drink it hot.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.