Keto Baked Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 6 oz Buffalo Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Season the almond flour generously with salt and pepper.
- Beat 1 egg together with 1 tablespoon of heavy cream.
- Dip each chicken tender first in the egg wash and then into the seasoned almond flour. Tip: Place the tenders in a Tupperware container with the almond flour and shake to coat, a Ziploc bag also works.
- Place tenders on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes. If they are not as crispy as you would like you can additionally broil them for 2-3 minutes. Allow tenders to cool for 5 minutes and then place them in a Tupperware container, add the buffalo sauce and shake to coat. Gently shaking is best to prevent the batter from falling off.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.