Keto Spicy Beef Tender with Healthy Cucumber
- 1 lb. beef rib eye
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons sliced shallot
- 2 tablespoons red chili flakes
- 1- cup water
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- Cut the beef rib eye into thin slices then set aside.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour extra virgin olive oil into it.
- Stir in minced garlic and sliced shallot to the skillet then sauté until lightly golden brown and aromatic.
- Add sliced beef to the skillet then stir until just wilted.
- After that, pour water over the beef then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiled, reduce the heat and cook until the water is completely absorbed into the beef and the beef is tender.
- Next, stir in red chili flakes and chopped cucumber to the skillet then sauté and cook until wilted.
- Once it is done, remove the cooked beef from the heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve and enjoy.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.