Keto Cheese and Broccoli Balls
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 ounces fresh broccoli
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 7 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh chopped dill
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make the cheese and broccoli balls: Place broccoli in food processor and pulse into small pieces. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add baking powder, ¼ cup flaxseed meal, almond flour, and cheese. Season with pepper and salt. Mix well. Place remaining flaxseed meal in a small bowl.
- Add eggs and combine thoroughly. Roll the batter into 1-inch balls. And then roll in flaxseed meal to coat the balls.
- Cook balls in a 375oF deep fryer until golden brown. Transfer cooked balls on to a paper towel lined plate.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by combining all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Serve cheese and broccoli balls with the dipping sauce on the side.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.