Keto Garlic Butter Sauerkraut Soup
- 1 lb sauerkraut
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp dill seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 Tsp celery seeds
- 2 lbs corned beef, diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 8 cups beef broth
- Place corned beef, onion, garlic, butter, spices, and 4 cups of water into the instant pot.
- Cook on 90 minutes using the meat/stew setting or high pressure for 90 minutes. Once time is up, quick release pressure. Remove corned beef to a platter and cover with foil. Let rest while cooking the vegetables.
- Without discarding liquid, add sauerkraut and cream to the pressure cooker, you may remove the rack if desired.
- Cook at high pressure for 4-5 minutes. Do a quick pressure release before removing vegetables.
- Garnish with cheese and serve as desired
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.