Keto Tomato Creamy Tuna with Sauteed Broccoli and Cauliflower
- ½ lb. tuna fillet
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup tomato puree
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat then pour olive oil into it.
- Once the oil is hot, put the tuna into the skillet and fry until the tuna is lightly golden brown.
- Remove the tuna from the skillet then set aside.
- Next, stir in chopped onion and sauté until lightly golden brown and aromatic.
- After that, pour tomato puree into the skillet and season with pepper and oregano.
- Bring to a simmer then add fried tuna to the skillet.
- In the meantime, preheat a saucepan over medium heat then add almond butter to the saucepan.
- Stir in broccoli florets and cauliflower florets to the saucepan then sauté until aromatic. Cook until the vegetables are tender but still crunchy.
- Transfer the tuna to a serving dish together with the gravy and serve with sautéed broccoli and cauliflower.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.