Keto Zucchini Spider Pizzas
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into 12 slices
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 black olives, pitted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- On each slice of zucchini spread pizza sauce, distribute evenly between slices.
- Sprinkle each slice with about a tablespoon of cheese.
- Cut olives in half. Top each zucchini slice with 1 half of olive. Slice remaining halves into “legs”, place 3 “legs” on each side of olives.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.