Keto Coconut Seafood Soup
- 16 oz chicken broth (or water)
- 3 button mushrooms or other mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup kale or other greens chopped
- 2 cod or haddock filets chopped into large chunks
- 5 shrimp
- 10 mussels optional
- ½ cup coconut cream (from the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (optional
- Salt to taste if needed
- Pour the chicken broth into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add in the vegetables and bring to a boil again.
- Add in the fish pieces, shrimp/prawns, and mussels, and bring to a boil once again. (Make sure the soup covers all the seafood - add in more chicken broth or water if necessary.)
- Boil for around 4 minutes until the shrimp/prawns have turned pink and the fish pieces are no longer translucent.
- Add in the coconut cream, fish sauce (optional), and salt to taste. Stir to mix (but be care- ful not to break up the fish pieces too much).
- Wait for it to just start boiling, then take off the heat and serve immediately.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.