Super Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Salted Butter
- 1 cup Xylitol
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 large Eggs (Whole)
- 2 cups All Purpose Baking Mix
- 6 oz Raw organic cocoa nibs
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- Blend all dry ingredients together in a small mixing bowl, set aside.
- Mix melted butter, xylitol and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Gradually add dry ingredient mixture, beating until blended. Gently mix in cocoa nibs with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Spoon rounded teaspoonfuls of cookie dough onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick vegetable oil spray. Gently flatten cookies by pressing with hand or spatula.
- Cook at 375° F for 10 to 12 minutes or until done or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheet and place cookies on a wire rack to cool. (Do not overbake cookies or they will be dry and hard.)
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.