Keto Bacon-Wrapped Mozzarella Sticks
- Oil for frying
- 2 mozzarella string cheese pieces
- 4 bacon slices
- In a large saucepan, heat 2 inches of oil to 350°F.
- Cut each string cheese stick in half width wise.
- Wrap each half of string cheese in one slice of bacon. Secure with a toothpick.
- Keep the ends of the cheese stick exposed for better cooking.
- Once the oil is hot, drop the bacon-wrapped cheese pieces into the oil. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the bacon is thoroughly browned.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Serve alone or with sugar-free marinara sauce.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.