Keto Enchilada Bowls
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- ¾ cup red enchilada sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup onion
- 14 ounces can green chilies
- 12 ounces of cauliflower rice
- 1 avocado
- 1 Roma tomato
- sour cream to serve
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and cook the chicken until lightly brown. Remove from the heat and allow to rest while simmering.
- Add the enchilada sauce, chilies, onion and water. Reduce the heat to simmer and cover for 8 to 10 minutes or until onions have softened.
- Add the chicken to the sauce and continue to simmer for an additional 10 minutes uncovered or until most of the liquid has reduced.
- Serve on a bed of cauliflower rice, with sour cream, avocado and diced tomato.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.