Keto Slow Cooker Turkey Stuffed Meatballs
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2½ pounds ground turkey
- 8 ounces fontina cheese
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese and seasonings together.
- Add the ground turkey and mix until everything is combined (use your hands for this).
- Roll the mixture into 24 individual meatballs and press 1 cube of the fontina into the center of each.
- Mix the oil, tinned tomatoes, chopped herbs and minced garlic in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Assemble for cooking
- Pour enough sauce to cover the bottom of your slow cooker and add the meatballs on top. Cover the meatballs with the remaining sauce and cook on high for 3 hours.
Ready To Start Your Keto Diet?
If you’re still unsure about how to eat, what to eat or what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone! There is a little-known diet system called The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet which will teach you everything you need to know and guide you through your first 21 days (and beyond). Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Over 10,000 men and women have benefited from The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet and many women reported losing up to 22 pounds and 5-7 inches from their waist in just a matter of 3 weeks—the methods in The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet are all backed by science
Check out this free presentation on The 3-Week Ketogenic Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and lose weight and improve your life in 21 days.